How does our Android app builder work?
Builder Studio, a low, no-code app builder lets you build applications for mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) running on Android OS. Our human-assisted AI assembles your Android app using our library of reusable features (things your app needs, like Facebook login, shopping cart or push notifications – stacked like building blocks). These features get customised with the help of human talent from across the globe. Here’s how you can get your Android app developed with us.
6 steps to build your android app
- Decide on your software type: Just select ‘mobile app’ as a type of software from the list of available options – mobile app, desktop app, wearable app, web, or something else.
- Select a similar app to your idea: Choose the most similar one to your Android app idea. There are hundreds of app templates available to get started with, whether you want to build an online retail app, a delivery app or something different.
- Choose the features you want: On the basis of your app idea, our AI brings you the most suitable features from the library of reusable features. Go with the auto-suggestion or add any custom ones you want in your application.
- Pick the launch platform: Select Android as your launch platform from the list of available platforms – Android, iOS, Desktop OS or Web. Obviously you can add any others you like.
- Select your team and delivery time: Choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your Android app developed).
- Launch the app: You’re ready to launch your Android app. We’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Can you create an Android app prototype in 10 minutes?
Yes, you can! Builder Now, our instant app prototype tool lets you create your Android app prototype for any device (in size) in 10 minutes or less. It’s easy to create your app prototype and requires no technical knowledge. Sign up to our platform and start creating your app prototype – it’s free!
Why choose Builder.ai to create Android apps?
Simple. It’s so easy. You don’t need to know any code to build your Android app, or schedule meetings with agencies, or get stuck discussing user journeys with developers.
Because we assemble your app from reusable features, it’s quicker than starting from scratch each time. It’s cheaper too, as we spread the cost of these building blocks across our clients – the bulk of your budget goes on what makes your Android app unique.
Our features and the ways they work together have been perfected on other apps – you know they’ll work. And they’re customised by our network of thousands of specialist developers. Our algorithm tests each developer, finds their specialism and matches the best one to each element of your project.
Here’s what we have to offer you!
Builder Now: an instant app prototyping tool lets you create your Android app prototype in 10 minutes or less. It’s easy, fast and no-cost involved. Let’s give it a try and build your app prototype for free!
Builder Studio: a low, no-code app builder lets you build your android app without writing code or worrying about the technology behind the app. Just, get started and build your android app with no time.
Builder Cloud: our pre-paid cloud wallet lets you host your apps on any public cloud platform – including AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean and Alibaba Cloud. One cloud account for all – access to any public cloud.
Builder Care: our aftercare product helps you keep your software fresh, up-to-date and running smoothly.
Android app distribution platforms to release your app
Play Store, Google’s official Android app distribution platform for mobile apps running on Android OS, is usually the go-to place for Android Apps, but it’s not the only place. Here’s the list of some of the cool alternatives to Play Store where you can release and market your android app.
Google Play: Google Play, formerly Android Market, comes first in the list where you can release and market your Android app. Google Play is an official Android app distribution platform hosting nearly 3 million apps under various categories. Google Play should be your first choice when it comes to testing your app idea in the market.
Amazon Appstore: Amazon Appstore is the second biggest Android app distribution platform after Google Play. This is the biggest rival to Google play and offers free app release under various categories. Go, get your app listed on the Amazon AppStore to further boost your app downloads.
APKPure: APKPure is one of the fastest-growing mobile apps distribution platforms. This platform allows you to list both Android and iOS apps. The website receives nearly 500,000 daily visitors that shows you the huge potential to grow your app audience.
Aptoide: Another popular app marketplace to launch your app. The app distribution platform claims to have more than 1 million apps available to be downloaded which generated 7 billion app downloads so far. Numbers clearly show the popularity of the app store and the potential for your app.
The stigma around mental health stops people discussing it. But if they could share their feelings and see who else felt the same way…
The BBC hold events in different countries. They wanted people to find nearby events, participate in live polls and ask questions...