What kind of learning platforms can you build?
You want to change the world with the help of education, we want to help you do that. Before you start building your learning apps, let’s have a look at what kind of learning apps you can build.
eLearning marketplace: Build a marketplace for online learning which enables educators to sell their courses online where a user can buy courses and learn from various educators. If you have an idea similar to udemy.com and want to build one alike then you are at the right place. Create your own eLearning marketplace mobile app and web without writing code. It’s easy to get started. Build that marketplace today!
Language-learning app: Globalisation has given birth to multilingualism (use of more than one language by an individual or a community) which results in the increased demand for language training institutions and online platforms. If you have an app idea like Duolingo and want to build one, we’re there to help you. Start building your language learning platform (for mobile and web) without writing code or worrying about the technology behind it. Build that idea today!
Certification platform: Do you want to help universities sell their online courses and certifications online? Start building your own certification platform like Coursera, without writing code. It’s easy, fast and cost-effective to build a certification platform with us. Build your app idea today!
Live classes app: Are you an educator running a university, a college, or a school and want to get your online education app having the facility to team your students online – and not a recorded session? Hundreds of universities and academies have shifted their offline education system to an online one, with the help of technology. Now, it’s your turn to build a platform to teach your students online.
Features for your online learning platform
Some applications are extremely useful, practical, easy to use, lovable and have millions in their user base, while others are frustrating, boring, or are very nearly useless. This is because of the UI/UX of that mobile app and the way they solve the problems for their users. Your app features play an important role in user experience, which leads to success or failure of your mobile application. Before you start building your app, let’s have a look at some of the must-have app features for your online learning platform.
- Easy to use search bar: Let users find the content of your app that they’re looking for just by putting that search term in the search bar. It’s an essential feature and we can’t even imagine an online learning experience without a search bar.
- Filters: These are the backbone of a content discovery puzzle that allows users to narrow down a huge set of results through a series of filters – area, ratings, price, or course provider, could be some of them.
- Categories: Your app categories are basically a way to divide up your content on your application. Letting your users navigate through different content segments on your app. Content categorised in a helpful manner increases visibility, attracts quality traffic, and, consequently, improves your conversion rates.
- Easy sign-up: Less friction means higher app signups. One-tap-sign-up lets your user get in using their existing Gmail account, Facebook login or Linkedin. It’s common and becoming new normal in app development.
- Review & ratings: Let your app users review the content as it’ll help you to improve your content quality. It also means potential users can make a wise decision by reading user reviews.
- Seamless checkout: No business can survive without monetising their app traffic and to monetise the app you need to have multi-mode payment options for a seamless checkout.
6 steps to build your learning apps
- Decide on your type of software: What kind of learning apps do you want to build with us? Whether it’s a mobile app, a desktop app, a web app, or something else – you can select one or any combination.
- Choose the most similar app to your idea: Choose the most similar app to your online learning platform (app and web) idea. There are hundreds of learning app templates to choose from that could be the best fit if you’re planning to build something that already exists in the world.
- Select the features you want: Go with the auto-suggestion from our AI-powered library of features for your online learning app, or add any custom ones you want in your application.
- Select the launch platform: Do you want to go with iOS, Android, Desktop OS (Windows or Mac) or web? Select the launch platform you want to launch your online learning app – go with one or a combination of all.
- Select your team and delivery time: Choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your learning app developed).
- Launch the app: You’re ready to launch your online learning apps. We’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Why build your online learning apps with us?
Online learning platforms usually experience high data transmission rates though need robust code that works flawlessly and doesn’t crash. We just don’t build apps but industry-standard apps that run flawless 24x7. Here’s what we have to offer you and why you should build your online learning app with us.
Here’s what we have to offer you!
Builder Now: Spec your online learning app in 10 minutes or less with Builder Now, an instant app prototyping tool. It’s easy, fast and no cost is involved. So, what are you waiting for? Start creating your app prototypes for free – instantly.
Builder Studio: Build your online learning platform (web and app) without writing code. Yes, you read it right. Builder Studio is a no-code app builder that lets you build any kind of online learning platform without writing code. It’s faster and cost-effective to get started. Build your MVP or a full-fledged online learning platform – for mobile platforms, desktop OS, and web.
Builder Cloud: Access to any public cloud platform and run your learning apps without worrying about cloud bills. Builder Cloud lets you run your apps on any public cloud platforms under one account (a prepaid cloud wallet).
Builder Care: We take care of your software products so that you stay focused on your business. We find and fix the bugs even before you realise having any. Builder Care is our aftercare service that helps you keep your software products updated and running.
Need a little inspiration?
It makes sense to do competitive research before you begin building your own online learning app. To get you started, here are these 5 most popular online learning platforms with millions in their user base. See what led them to write a success story.
Udemy.com: Udemy is an American online learning platform (an online learning marketplace) aimed at professional adults and students. This platform brings earning opportunities to instructors and users can find a plethora of courses from hundreds of educators. If you want to build an online learning marketplace, then this app has everything you’ll need to get started.
Coursera.com: One of the most amazing platforms to get courses from renowned universities worldwide. They bring you verified content from the top universities around the world. If you have something like Coursera to build, definitely add it to your competitor research.
edX.com: An online learning platform for college students and professionals from MIT and Harvard that brings verified courses from top universities from around the globe. Most of the courses are free and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
Khan Academy: Khan Academy is an online learning platform, initially focused on mathematics for K-12 education. This platform has tremendous tools to learn and practice mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
Byju’s App: Byju’s is an Indian online tutoring platform having hundreds of online training videos and tools to learn. The platform runs on a freemium model and provides educational content mainly to school students from class 1 to 12 (primary to higher secondary level education).
The stigma around mental health stops people discussing it. But if they could share their feelings and see who else felt the same way…
The BBC hold events in different countries. They wanted people to find nearby events, participate in live polls and ask questions...