What kind of directory apps can you build?
Do you have a directory app idea and want to see it come alive? We are there to help you build your directory app. But before you start making your app, let’s have a look at what kind of directory apps you can build with us.
B2B Directory Apps: Build a business to business (B2B) directory to let businesses connect with each other. Building a B2B business discovery platform is easy, fast, and cost-effective with us. Start developing for a single platform as your MVP or a combination of some or all - iOS, Android, and web.
B2C Directory Apps: Do you want to build a business to consumer (B2C) directory platform to let users find business and get connected, with features like user reviews. A B2C platform lets users find businesses and service providers. Building your directory listings app is as easy as ordering a pizza with us – as we don't build software, we assemble it using our human-assisted AI.
Directory of Professionals: Do you want to build something like Upwork or something else? Yes, you can build a directory of professionals that lets users connect with professionals and hire their services. There are hundreds of professional directory platform to get inspired by. Start developing yours today or discuss your app idea with us.
Local Business Directory: Local business directories let you find businesses operating in your area based on your geographic location (detected from your device) or search queries. If you want to build a local business discovery platform like Foursquare or Yelp, we're there to help you. Start building your local business directory without writing code for iOS, Android and Web.
Features for your directory app
Like any other apps, your directory app is built using various features that offer an experience that isn’t available elsewhere. Make your app stand apart and work the way your app users want. Let’s have a look at some of the must-have features for your directory app.
- Easy to use search bar: You see it everywhere you go. It's a default and one of the most recommended features to have in your directory app. A smart search feature bar lets you find what you are looking for and where.
- Filters: These allow you to filter your search results based on your preferences. You can use various filters like brand, price, location, reviews, or something else.
- Categories: One of the most important built-in features of this type of app is categories. Choose from a list of unlimited categories so you app is perfect for your users. Make it easy to navigate app with categories that help your app users discover easily what they're looking for.
- Easy sign-in: Let your users get into the app just by using their Gmail, Facebook, or Linkedin account. This one-tap-sign-in lets them log in to your app using their existing account on Gmail or any other social media platforms.
- Quick contact: Lets your app users discover the contact detail of the businesses they are looking at, just by filling the quick enquiry form or checking the business profile page - depends on the nature of your directory.
- Chat: Now considered to be an essential feature of your directory app, chat lets app users quick chat with service providers.
- Seamless checkout: Not required if you're not accepting payment on the behalf of businesses listed on your platform but very crucial if you are planning to monetize your app traffic.
6 steps to build your directory apps
- Decide on your type of software: What kind of directory apps do you want to build with us? Whether it’s a mobile app, a desktop app, a web app, or something else – you can select one or any combination.
- Choose the most similar app to your idea: Choose the most similar app to your directory app idea. There are hundreds of directory app templates to choose from that could be the best fit if you’re planning to build something that already exists in the world.
- Select the features you want: Go with the auto-suggestion from our AI-powered library of features for your directory app, or add any custom ones you want in your application.
- Select the launch platform: Do you want to go with iOS, Android, Desktop OS (Windows or Mac) or web? Select the launch platform you want to launch your directory app – go with one or a combination of all.
- Select your team and delivery time: Choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your directory app developed).
- Launch the app: After a review, you’re ready to launch your directory apps. We’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Why build your directory app with us?
We've got you everything you need to create enterprise apps, run them on any public cloud (AWS, Azure, DO or Alibaba Cloud) and keep them fresh (updated) always. Everything you need to get your business applications developed and run. Don’t believe us? Don’t take our word for it, see what we've done so far for businesses around the world. Scroll down to check out our customer case studies.
Here’s what we have to offer you!
Builder Now: Builder Now is an app prototyping tool that lets you spec your app idea in 10 minutes or less. To see how your directory app idea looks in the real world, go to our Builder Studio, select the most similar app to your app idea, and see how yours look. It’s easy, fast and no cost is involved.
Builder Studio: Build an app for mobile, desktop, or web platforms without writing code. It’s a no-code app builder that lets you create your directory application without writing code or worrying about the tech behind it.
Builder Cloud: Builder Cloud, a multi-cloud cloud wallet that lets you run your directory applications on any public cloud (AWS, Azure, DO and Alibaba Cloud). Save big on your cloud spend with us.
Builder Care: Our AI-powered platform keeps eyes 24x7 on your software products and fixes the bugs and update the codes if required. We do if before you realise a breakdown in your system. That means your software product runs smoothly forever.
The stigma around mental health stops people discussing it. But if they could share their feelings and see who else felt the same way…
The BBC hold events in different countries. They wanted people to find nearby events, participate in live polls and ask questions...