What kind of apps can you build?
Builder Studio lets you build feature-packed daily deals apps for iOS, Android, and web. Here’s what you can build with us.
Deal Apps: Build a daily-deals marketplace app connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering an attractive deal on the products they use in their daily life. Groupon is one of the leading daily-deal marketplaces for buying a local deal. If you have an idea similar to Groupon or completely a custom one, let us help you build yours with no time.
Coupon Apps: Build a digital coupon our printable coupon app like Coupons.com without coding a single line with Builder Studio. Building it is easy as ordering a pizza. So, what are you waiting for? Start building yours today!
Membership apps: Members only deal and discount app works like an e-commerce marketplace where a member can access to hundreds of premium deal, shop via the links, and pay from the cashback they earn. Start building your membership app for Android, iOS and Web - today!
What features should your deal and coupon application have?
A well designed and feature-packed apps are more likely to be used by users, whilst poorly designed ones are just frustrating and may lead to the failure of your business. So, before you start developing your deal app, we recommend you to deep dive and find what best you can bring for your business.
Must-have deal and coupon application features:
Categories: You can’t imagine a deal app without deal or coupon categories. This easy navigation allows users to navigate to the relevant category easily.
Search: Search is the must-have feature for any marketplace you imagine with multiple listings. This is the norm today in the app UI/UX.
One tap sign in and signup: Like any other marketplace, sign in and sign up is an essential feature for your daily deal application.
Deal of the day: This feature allows you to show an exclusive deal on your app home screen. This one is essential for both users and businesses.
In-app purchase: Multi payment options in your app allows your app users to pay for what they are looking for. It’s the core feature of any app having monetisation model.
Print the deal: It’s a useful feature when it comes to buying on the app and in cash in store. It’s highly recommended for the apps dealing in restaurants, hotels, and the entertainment industry.
Invite friends: Let your users recommend your app to others. This feature allows them to share app links to their social handles and other messaging apps.
6 Steps to build your deal and coupon application
- Decide on your type of software: What kind of deal app do you want to build with us? Whether it’s a mobile app, a desktop app, a web app, or something else – you can select one or any combination.
- Choose the most similar app to your idea: Choose the most similar app to your app idea. Groupon, Foursquare, and Nearbuy could be the best fit if you’re planning to build a daily deal and coupon app.
- Select the features you want: Go with the auto-suggestion from our AI-powered library of features for your deal app, or add any custom ones you want in your application.
- Select the launch platform: Do you want to go with iOS, Android, Desktop OS (Windows or Mac) or web? Select the launch platform you want to test your MVP – go with one or a combination of all.
- Select your team and delivery time: Choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your app developed).
- Launch the app: You’re ready to launch your apps. We’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Why build yours now?
As the number of mobile users grows each year, connecting with consumers on mobile web and apps is a big opportunity for businesses. Businesses want to connect the consumers and consumers are looking for reliable sources to save on their day to day shopping. According to a report by IBIS World, the USA has a $6bn daily deal market size which generates employment for 15004 Americans.
Groupon, one of the leading players in the daily deal segment has more than 5 Bn Android app downloads which are half of Amazon’s 10 Bn app downloads. These numbers show huge potential in the industry.
According to Newzoo, there will be 3.8 billion smartphone users worldwide by 2021. So, what are you waiting for? If you have got the idea, we got the tech. Bring your daily deal app idea to life with our human-assisted AI that makes app building easy, fast, and cost-effective. Start building yours today or drop us a message and we would love to discuss your app idea.
The stigma around mental health stops people discussing it. But if they could share their feelings and see who else felt the same way…
The BBC hold events in different countries. They wanted people to find nearby events, participate in live polls and ask questions...