What kind of apps can you build?
Builder Studio lets you build feature-packed marketplaces for buyers and sellers to sell and buy items online. Let’s have a look at what kind of marketplaces you can build for buyers and sellers - a common platform for all.
Classified apps: Build your own classified app like OLX (a marketplace to buy and sell old stuff online) without coding or worrying about technology. We make it easy, fast, and cost-effective to build classified apps with Builder Studio. No, matter how customizable your idea is. We can get it developed with no time - for any platform (iOS, Android, or Web) you wish.
Community apps: Builder Studio lets you build a community-based marketplace app like Poshmark which enables a community of fashion lovers to buy and sell items online. So, what are you waiting for? If you have an idea in mind, let us help you bring it to life. Start building your community-based marketplace app for iOS, Android, and web.
eBay concept apps: Do you want to build something like eBay (a consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer marketplace)? We want to help you make your idea come alive. Start building your app for iOS, Android, and web without coding a single line - today!
What features should your classified application have?
These marketplaces work similarly to any other e-commerce platform but have some additional features that make them work for all (buyers and sellers). Before you start developing yours, we recommend you to have a thorough understanding of what features you should include in your application. Here are some.
Must-have classified application features:
- One-tap sign in and signup: like any other marketplace, easy sign-in and signup is an essential feature of your classified application. This app feature lets you get in with just a tap on your app screen.
- Buy it: One platform for all - Buyers and sellers. This hidden feature allows you to buy from single signup.
- List it: Seeing the nature of the platform, this feature is essential for your app. This feature allows your app users to list their products under certain categories.
- Save for later: This feature allows you to save a certain product or item in your profile which can be accessed later from user profile.
- Share it: This feature allows a user to share the product URL on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or something else.
- Chat: This feature is considered to be a must-have for these marketplaces as it allows a buyer to chat with the seller for any clarifications they need.
- In-app payment: In-app payment comes handy when it comes to home delivery. Users prefer to pay online while buying a product from a trusted source.
- Categories: Categories play an essential role when it comes to app navigation. Categories with quick navigation increase the app average spend time on your app that leads to conversion.
- Filters: Filters help a user to find the product according to their preferences. Preferences could be color, price, brand, or something else.
- Quick search: Product search through traditional categories becomes critical when a platform has millions of products listed. Quick search lets a user find what they are looking for just by tapping on the search bar.
6 Steps to build your classified application
- Decide on your type of software: What kind of marketplace or classified app do you want to build with us? Whether it’s a mobile app, a desktop app, a web app, or something else – you can select one or any combination.
- Choose the most similar app to your idea: Choose the most similar app to your app idea. OLX, eBay, and Poshmark could be the best fit if you’re planning to build a marketplace for buyers and sellers.
- Select the features you want: Go with the auto-suggestion from our AI-powered library of features for your classified app, or add any custom ones you want in your application.
- Select the launch platform: Do you want to go with iOS, Android, Desktop OS (Windows or Mac) or web? Select the launch platform you want to test your MVP – go with one or a combination of all.
- Select your team and delivery time: Choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your app developed).
- Launch the app: You’re ready to launch your apps. We’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Why build yours now?
According to a report published by Statista, Ad spending in the Classifieds segment is projected to reach US$18,548m in 2020. This number is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 4.6%, resulting in a market volume of US$22,196m by 2024. Having looked at the numbers, we can expect good business opportunities for newcomers in the market.
The report also says, in the Classifieds segment, 45% of total ad spending will be generated through mobile in 2024. Having built and marketed mobile platforms today can be a win-win situation for those who are entering the market in 2020-2021.
If you have an idea to build a classified app, a complete marketplace, or want to build an MVP to test your app idea. We are there to help you build yours with no time. So, what are you waiting for? Start building your application today!
The stigma around mental health stops people discussing it. But if they could share their feelings and see who else felt the same way…
The BBC hold events in different countries. They wanted people to find nearby events, participate in live polls and ask questions...