What we offer:
(1) We offer 1 Buildcard containing 15 features on 1 operating system (either Android or iOS). For the purposes of these T&Cs, a “Buildcard” means the Builder Studio product (and related services thereof) that you request via our website at https://studio.builder.ai/. As consideration for the foregoing, you will be billed, and required to make, a one-off payment of $10,000 (Ten Thousand United States Dollars).
(2) The specific delivery timeline will be set out in your Buildcard and order confirmation and subject to Clause 6 below.
(collectively and herein referred to as the “Offer”)
(3) You shall meet the following conditions to qualify for the Offer. You will be:
(i) a valid startup customer of Microsoft and invited by Microsoft to sign up to the Platform as part of Microsoft for Startups. Entitlement to the Offer is for such invited party’s own use and cannot be transferred;
(ii) capable of proving that you have been invited by Microsoft under Microsoft for Startups;
(iii) an adult resident or, in the case of a legal entity, registered in the UK or EU, or the US;
(iv) a user of the Builder Studio Platform available at studio.builder.ai, as amended from time to time (“Platform”), with a valid registered Builder Studio account (“User”); and
(v) capable of entering a contract in terms of the extant statute. Warranties apply builder.ai/terms.
(4) In addition to the conditions under Clause 3, you shall agree to and at all times comply with these T&Cs, and website terms of service and use builder.ai/terms (collectively the “Terms”).
(5) Any User suspected of fraud or violating these Terms shall not qualify for the Offer, and the suspected account may be removed from the Platform without notice. Payments made by such User, if any, will not be refunded.
(6) The Buildcard (and all related services thereof) will be subject to its own terms and conditions, and this Offer shall be conditional upon you accepting those terms and conditions.
How it works
(7) Microsoft will invite 100 of its startup customers to register an interest for the Offer. The Offer is redeemable at any time from the date of Microsoft’s email to you until 14 June 2021.
(8) The Offer is non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
(9) The Offer is only redeemable against the Platform and shall not be used in conjunction with other promotions available on and applicable to the Platform or any other Builder.ai platform (and products and services thereof) including, without limitation, the services for Builder Cloud, or Builder Care.
Your personal information
Other important terms
(11) No cash or other forms of redemption shall be provided against the Offer.
(12) Your Offer shall only be and remain valid if you do not default on payments during your agreement with Builder.ai.
(13) To the extent that liability cannot be legally limited or excluded (including, without limitation, liability for death or fraudulent misrepresentation), Builder.ai will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), damages or expenses (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) under or in connection with this Offer.
(14) Builder.ai’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters promoted on the Platform.
(15) In the event of a conflict between any other communications such as advertising materials, these T&Cs shall prevail.
(16) The Offer is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Offer is promoted by Engineer.ai Global Limited (t/a Builder.ai), whose registered number is 10998363, having its registered office address at C/O Pkf Littlejohn 15 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, E14 4HD.