- A/B testingA/B testing is a statistical method that compares two different versions of a web page, email, or ad to determine which one performs better.
- Average order valueAverage Order Value (AOV) refers to the average monetary amount spent by a customer in a single transaction with a business. See benefits, examples & more.
- Bounce rateBounce rate calculates the percentage of users who leave – or bounce off – a webpage without viewing any additional pages. Discover how it’s calculated & more.
- Cart abandonment rateCart abandonment rate tracks the number of customers who added items to their carts but abandoned them and left the website without making a transaction.
- CheckoutMaster the online shopping checkout: explore the standard steps, essential elements, and best practices for a seamless and satisfying experience.
- Conversion funnelThe conversion funnel is a marketing concept to understand customers’ journeys and guide them from the awareness stage through to purchase.
- Customer journeyThe customer journey, also known as the buyer journey, is the complete experience a person has with your business from initial awareness to post-purchase.
- Customer retentionDiscover the importance of customer retention, proven strategies, metrics, real examples and tools for enhanced ROI in this insightful blog.
- EcommerceEcommerce is the process of buying and selling products & services online, allowing you to widen your reach, strengthen your brand and increase your profits.
- Landing pageLanding pages are web pages designed for a specific marketing or promotional purpose, such as encouraging customers to sign up or buy products.
- mCommerceExplore the world of mobile commerce (m-commerce) - from mobile wallets and banking apps to NFC payments and carrier billing. Learn its benefits and challenges.
- Online MarketplaceAn online marketplace is an ecommerce platform where businesses sell their products to a larger audience. Amazon and Flipkart are examples of online marketplaces.
- Online selling platformAn online selling platform is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and businesses to create stores and publish their products online.
- Online storeAn online store is a website, app or platform that helps businesses sell their products or services digitally.
- Product catalogueA product catalogue is a digital shopping brochure that lists key product information, images and prices to assist buyers in making a purchasing decision.
- Revenue sharingLanding pages are web pages designed for a specific marketing or promotional purpose, such as encouraging customers to sign up or buy products.
- Shipping integrationShipping integration connects ecommerce businesses with shipping carriers so that they can manage the whole logistics process more efficiently and effectively.
- Transaction feesTransaction fees are charges imposed on online transactions to cover the cost of processing payments and facilitating the transfer of funds between parties.