At Builder.ai, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information, we collect or you provide to us when you access and use our website ( www.Builder.ai) or any linked websites under the banner of Builder.ai (the “Site”).
2. Age Restrictions :
The Website is intended for people who are 18 years and above of age. If Builder.ai comes across individuals who are under the age of 18, they will be removed from the platform without notice.
3. Information/Data Management & Protection Policy :
We are accountable for the information in our custody and when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Please refer to the Data Handling Policy describing the process of updating, archiving, limiting or managing access of the information in our custody, which is directly/indirectly refers to your individual credentials.
- Should any breach of your Personal Information may occur, we will follow the escalation matrix as described in the Data Handling Policy, as soon as we acknowledge receipt of any such information, notification or alert.
- In case of a security breach please follow the escalation matrix as described in clause 6 of the Data Handling Policy.
4. Collection of Information :
We gather information at different points of engagement online or in physical to facilitate use by customers. Two kinds of information are collected:
- Personal Information :
To access and use the Site or some services provided therein, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). This information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection are as follows:
- To identify the user and build a relationship
- To facilitate services on our Site
- To provide services from our affiliated service providers
- To support services and rectify problems with your service
- To understand your requirements vis-à-vis the Site
- To inform you of the changes to our services or products or promotions
- Non-Personal Information :
Upon accessing the Website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring Website. We use such Information to examine our traffic and to view how customers use the Website. This type of information will not allow you to be identified personally, i.e., we use “cookies”, which contain only certain relevant information. You can instruct your computer to disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Site may be diminished or limited.
- We acknowledge not using your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent and clarify that Personal Information will be gathered to the extent necessary for the requisite business verification purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Site, which may include, without limitation, address, phone number, email, credit card information, profile, bank account information, etc., for business, financial or non-financial transactions and purposes.
- Purpose of collecting such data or Personal Information may vary from functions at Builder.ai, like, Human Resources Management, Finance & Operations, Business Development, Marketing, etc., or, in execution of a mutually agreed scope of work assigned to Builder.ai.
5. Sharing Data :
We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
- Partner Service Providers :
We have inked agreements with various partner service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Site, with whom we will share collected information. For instance, your credit card information will be shared with credit card service provider to process your purchase. All service providers that we have engaged have reasonable level of privacy protection as we have.
- Requirements of law :
We will share information about you where required by a demand from a duly authorised government authority or where we are required to do so by a court of competent authority.
- Analysis :
Non-Personal Information may be aggregated and shared with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes and not personal information.
- Financial Transactions :
During negotiations in connection with any transactions such as, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or other similar situation; collected information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
6. External Links :
The Site may contain third party links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such Websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating to them.
7. International Transfer :