- Click and CollectClick and collect is a convenient shopping model that enables customers to purchase products online and conveniently collect them from a physical store location.
- Contactless paymentsContactless payment is a secure and wireless way to complete transactions without physically inserting credit or debit cards into payment terminals.
- DeadstockDeadstock refers to unsold products that remain in inventory, often unused or untouched for an extended period, including items that are out of season, discontinued or no longer in demand.
- e-tailingE-tailing, also known as electronic retailing or e-retailing, is the process of selling online through digital channels like websites and apps.
- Mobile paymentsMobile payments allow you to make secure transactions from your mobile device via near-field communication (NFC) technology, instead of using cash or card.