Want to see how your weather forecasting website would look like in the real world? Spec your website in 10 minutes or less with our instant prototyping tool. Builder Now, our instant web prototyping tool lets you create any website prototypes without any technical expertise – and it’s free to use. So, what are you waiting for? Start building your weather website prototype now.
Creating a weather forecasting website is easy and fast with our no-code website builder. Here’s how it works.
- Decide on your software: We can help you build all kinds of software – from mobile apps, desktop apps, web apps or something else – we’d suggest ‘web’ for this.
- Choose the most similar website to your idea: Is yours a new kind of Weather.com, AccuWeather or similar to an existing weather forecasting website? Click on the website that’s most similar to your idea and this will save you time spec’ing out your project. Don’t worry if you’re not sure what to pick, we can help!
- Select the features you want: Go with the auto-suggestion from our AI-powered library of features for your weather website or add any custom ones you want on your website.
- Pick the launch platform: We offer iOS, Android, Desktop OS (Windows or Mac), web or wearables. Go with the web for your weather website.
- Select your team and delivery time: Now choose the team from the global time zone you prefer and your delivery time (how quickly you want your weather website developed).
- Launch it: Once you’re ready to unleash your new weather website, we’ll help you prepare for a successful launch.
Building a weather website is as easy as ordering a pizza with us but sourcing accurate data isn't. Here’s how and where you can source data for your weather website.
Go with an open API
Open APIs are an excellent way to start if you want to test your idea just by leveraging APIs to get the required data. In most of the cases, these APIs are free to use and can be upgraded for high traffic websites. Open Weather is one of the trusted sources for weather data as it has a collection of various weather APIs.
Set up a weather station
You’ll need to set up a weather station if you want to provide specific weather data for any particular geolocation or condition, which isn’t available on Open APIs. Setting up your own weather station is harder but can be done with the help from your IoT developer.
Build your weather forecasting website without writing any code. Our no-code website builder makes it easy, fast and cost-effective to build websites and PWAs. Build a responsive and stunning website which works on all screen sizes including mobile, tablet and desktop.
Don’t start from scratch
Start building your website by selecting the most similar weather website to your idea and add or delete the features you want to have on your website. This saves your time and money as our system assembles your product from the library of reusable building blocks and it’s only new custom features that are created by our developers.
Plans for any budget
Go as per your budget – from one time payments to weekly and monthly. Pay the way that suits your company structure so that your project doesn’t get stuck due to the payment schedule.
Cloud on your terms
Run your weather forecast website on any public cloud including AWS, DigitalOcean, Azure or Alibaba Cloud from our prepaid cloud wallet. Builder Cloud, our multi-cloud platform lets you cloud on your terms. And we saved our customers over $4.5m last year alone.
Let us take care of your weather forecasting website. We just don’t fix bugs in your software but ensure it gets fixed even before you realise there was a problem. Builder Care, our aftercare service takes all your worries. We proactively monitor for any third-party changes that could prevent your website from working and fix them before they occur, so your weather website isn’t affected. This lets you focus on your business rather than technology.
Get in touch and build your idea today
Software as easy as ordering pizza
- 2Fast delivery
In your hands in 12 weeks.
Your branding is all they’ll see.
We maintain your project to keep it running smoothly.
By global brands like NBC Universal, Virgin Unite and the BBC.